Announcing Devver as a Lone Star Ruby Conference Sponsor
We are very happy to be a sponsor of LSRC. I am especially excited because that means I get to attend the event. I am looking forward to getting a chance to meet another Ruby community as I have never been to Austin Texas, and it seems like there are a lot of exciting things going on with the Ruby community. Find me and come by to talk about Ruby, testing, or Devver. Devver is also currently hiring, so if you are attending the conference and interested in highly distributed Ruby systems, definitely come talk to us. It is great to get to participate in events like these and spend time with the amazing Ruby community which is so supportive of new ideas, good code and testing, and startups.
Check out some of the great things that will be going on at Lone Star Ruby Conf this year.
I am particularly excited about:
- Mike Subelsky: Ruby for Startups: Battle Scars and Lessons Learned
- Larry Diehl: Dataflow: Declarative concurrency in Ruby
- Ian Warshak: Rails in the Cloud
- Jeremy Hinegardner: Playing nice with others. — Tools for mixed language environments.
- Evan Light: TDD: More than just “testing”
- Jake Scruggs: What’s the Right Level of Testing?
- Corey Donohoe, atmos: think simple
- Pradeep Elankumaran: Fast and Scalable Front/Back-end Services using Ruby and XMPP
- Danny Blitz: Herding Tigers – Software and the Art of War
Looking forward to meeting everyone in Austin, shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or message me on twitter @danmayer so we can meet up at the conference in person.